AMD has released Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.11.5, which is optimized for Watch Dogs 2.
Check out the release notes down below:
Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.11.5 Highlights
- Watch Dogs®2
New AMD CrossFire profile added for DirectX® 11:
- The Division™ game world may flicker during game play when using AMD CrossFire technology.
- Battlefield™1 flickering may be experienced while using AMD CrossFire technology mode.
- A few game titles may fail to launch, experience performance issues or crash if the third party application “Raptr” has its game overlay enabled. A workaround is to disable the overlay if this is experienced.
- AMD CrossFire technology mode is currently disabled for Windows®7 configurations with Dishonored™2
- Watch Dogs®2 may experience flickering or a game crash when using AMD CrossFire technology mode with Dual Radeon RX 480s.
- DOOM™ may experience a crash when launched using the Vulkan™ API on some Graphics Core Next products.
- DOTA™2 may experience a crash when launched using the Vulkan™ API on some Graphics Core Next products.
- Flickering may be experienced while playing Overwatch™ in the main menu or viewing character models using AMD CrossFire mode.
- FIFA 17™ may experience an application hang or black screen on launch for some select Hybrid Graphics or AMD PowerXpress mobile configurations.
- H.264 content may experience blocky corruption when streaming using P2P content players on some Radeon RX 400 series graphics products.