In the game Dead by Daylight, there are various items, perks and skills which are very important to survive in the enclosed forest. Survivor mode features a third-person view whereas killer mode features a first-person one. And both of these classes that is Killer and Survivor share the experience pool while leveling up. Given below is a list of all items and add-ons the player can use while playing as a Survivor and as a Killer.
Dead By Daylight Guide: List of All Items And Add-Ons
The items remain with the player only if he manages to escape from the forest. Both, items and add-ons have a limited time period of usage and that is until the player dies or when the time expires in a match.
Items and Add-ons for Survivor
Flashlight: Used to Stun or Blind the Killer (Limited Use)
- Focus Lens
- Improves Range and Power, Tightens Beam.
- Wide Lens
- Widens Beam, Decreases Range.
- Leather Grip
- Increase Accuracy.
- Power Bulb
- Increase Beam Effect against the Killer.
- Heavy Duty Battery
- Adds Additional seconds of Use.
- Low Amp Filament
- Moderately Decreases Battery Consumption.
Medkit: Used to Heal Yourself or Allies(Limited Use)
- Adds Additional Charges.
- Butterfly Tape
- Increases Healing Speed.
- Medical Scissors
- Moderately Increases Healing Speed.
Skeleton Key: Unlocks the Hatch so you can escape(Limited Use)
- Prayer Rope
- Adds 10 sec of Use.
- Eroded Token
- Reveal Survivors Auras.
Toolbox: Used to Destroy Killer’s Hook and Repair Generator faster
- Metal Saw
- Increases Sabotage Speed.
- Wire Spool
- Adds 50 Additional Charges.
- Common Rag
- Increases Repair Speed.
- Clean Rag
- Increase Repair Speed.
Map: Shows nearby Objectives on screen for a limited time.
- Odd Stamp
- Increases Range of Tracking Ability.
- Retardant Jelly
- Moderately slows down burning rate.
Items and Add-ons for Killer
- Chainsaw File
- Slightly reduce the noise made by the Chainsaw, Stack.
- Rusted Chain
- Considerably increases the healing time of survivor injured by the Chainsaw, Stack.
- Vegetable Oil
- Slightly Decreases the Chainsaw’s cool down, stacks.
- Tapper Bag
- Start with on Extra Bear Trap and can hold one extra Bear Trap.
- 4 Coil Spring Kit
- Moderately increases the difficulty to escape Bear Trap; moderately increases the rescue time of Bear Trap; Slightly increases the setting Time of Bear Traps; affects every Bear Trap and Stack.
- Tar Bottle
- Considerably darkens the bear trap, affect every Bear Trap.
- Serrated Jaws
- Inflicts heavy bleeding upon the trapped victim until healed affect every Bear Trap.
- Logwood Dye
- Moderately Darkens bear Trap, affects all Bear Traps.
- Secondary Coil
- Moderately increases the Bear Trap sabotage time, affects all Bear Traps, Stack.