Destiny 2 is coming for PS4 and Xbox One in Sep 2017. It is an online-only game. It is a multiplayer first-person shooter game. The developer behind it is Bungle and in assistance, Vicarious Visions and High Moon Studios. The game will be published by Activision. Destiny 2 will release for PC in October this year. You can right now grab the Destiny 2 console beta version. This article is about Destiny 2 Titan Class-Subclass Striker guide.
Titan is the heavy-hitter class, dealing out massive damage and being able to absorb damage like a tank. This guide is about the subclass Striker.
Destiny 2 Guide: Titan Class-Subclass Striker
This feels a lot like the original Titan subclass from the previous game.
Here are the controls.
- L1/LB+R1/RB – Supercharge your fists and slam into the ground.
Here are the grenade abilities.
- Flashbang – An explosive that disorients enemies it damages.
- Lightning – Sticks to any surface. Emits bolts of lightning.
- Pulse – Enemies, inside the explosion radius, are damages at regular intervals.
Here are the code of the earthshaker perks.
- Aftershocks – Grenade recharges on damaging enemies with a Seismic Strike.
- Magnitude – Acquire an extra grenade charge. Also duration of grenade effects increases.
- Seismic Strike – While running, attack an enemy with melee attack to shoulder charge and create an Arc explosion.
- Terminal Velocity – The Fists of Havoc Super leaves behind a damaging field. The damaging effect increases with the time that it is in the air.
So basically, the Titan subclass is a full on defensive subclass having decent offensive abilities via the Sentinel subclass.