Fallout Shelter Update 1.4 is coming soon. It is reported to be the biggest update yet for Fallout Shelter. Some highlights of the update are crafting and new rooms that you can build.
Below is the complete list that Bethesda has detailed about the big changes and the new additions to the game with the upcoming update 1.4.
Here is the list specifying the Fallout Shelter Update 1.4 additions and modifications:
- Turn worthless junk into useful items (crafting)
- Build the new Weapon and Armor crafting rooms and use them to create your own items in game
- Lunchboxes now contain a bonus 5th card. Lucky wasteland explorers may also find junk on their adventures.
- Take the Overseer role to the next level. Build the new Barbershop and customize the look of any Dweller.
- New Outfits and Weapons from Fallout 4 in lunchboxes, or craft them yourself
- Added new Dogs and Cats, and Parrots along with new Pet bonuses
- Time of day is now properly reflected.
As per Bethesda, the Fallout Shelter Update 1.4 would most probably be arriving this week.