Bethesda just released the Fallout Shelter Update. Fallout Shelter Update 1.5 Includes Scrapping, 3D Touch Controls and More. And it has claimed that the update will make your life as an Overseer easier.
Her is what you get as part of the Fallout Shelter Update 1.5:
- Scrapping: You will now be able to scrap your unwanted items. The scarp or junk can in turn be used to build even more gear. So now you can remove the the clutter from your Storage rooms and also get the chance to craft some cool new stuff.
- Customization: New customization options has been added to the Barbershop. New civilian outfits to craft or find in lunchboxes also come with the Fallout Shelter Update 1.5. Bethesda says that once you are done with their customization, you can barely recognize your dwellers. You can even customize them to look like Ghouls.
- Fallout Shelter Update 1.5 for iPhone 6s and 6s Plus: Overseers using an iPhone 6s or 6s Plus will be able to experience Fallout Shelter’s new 3D Touch support.
- 3D Touch will help you in directly loading into your vaults and skipping the main menu.
- It will also help you in assigning Dwellers to rooms and access storage just by tapping on any Storage Room
Ever since Fallout Shelter was released, lot of new features like new rooms, characters from Fallout 4, pets, new outfits, and weapons have been added. Bethesda mentioned that even more features are on the way.