When get this Error 0x8024200d, it means that there is some issue with the download. It may be that some files are missing or corrupted. This error is not a rare one, and so many users come across it. So here is what you need to do to fix it and go ahead and install Windows 10 Anniversary Update.
How to Fix Windows 10 Anniversary Update Error 0x8024200d
1. While pressing the Shift key, go the Windows menu and click restart.
2. When the PC boots, select Troubleshoot and then select Advanced and finally Startup Settings.
4. Now select Restart and when the PC reboots, press F4 to Enable Safe Mode.
5. Now when Windows opens in Safe Mode, go to the following folder location
6. Now you have to delete the update files that are stored in this folder.
7. Then reboot the PC into normal mode and go to Settings.
8. Then go to Update & security and select ‘Check for updates’.
9. Then run the update process.
This should fix the issue and the Windows 10 Anniversary Update should be downloaded this time without any further issues.