Rockstar has just announced the slew of bonuses that the players will be able to get until June 12. Other than that, there are a good hearty discounts on certain in game items which players can take advantage of.
In special vehicle missions, players can enjoy double the GTA$ and RP which features the ramp buggy and Ruiner 2000. Players will also get a nice 25 percent bonus of GTA$ on biker sales and special cargo deliveries.
In game merchants will also be having deals and discounts this week -like black Friday in real life- but are for a very limited time. You can check out the full list below.
- Body Armor – 25% off
- All Ammo – 25% off
- Box/Drum Magazines – 50% off
- Luxury Finishes – 50% off
- Yachts (all models & model upgrades) – 25% off
- Yacht Modifications – 50% off
Dynasty 8 Executive
- Executive Offices – 25% off
- Executive Office Garages & Garage Mod Shop – 25% off
- Executive Office Renovations (Garage Mod Shop included) – 50% off
- Luxor Deluxe – 50% off
- Swift Deluxe – 50% off
Warstock Cache & Carry
- Imponte Ruiner 2000 (both prices) – 25% off
- Coil Rocket Voltic (both prices) – 25% off
- Rhino Tank – 25% off
- HVY Insurgent Pick-Up (both prices) – 25% off
- Buckingham Valkyrie (both prices) – 25% off
- Brute Armored Boxville (both prices) – 25% off
The latest Gunrunning update will be out in the next month and will allow players to buy illegal properties throughout Los Santos, especially in San Andreas. It will provide the players with some fun new opportunities. More details on “specific business and research opportunities” of the latest update can be found here.
Rockstar has been pushing out tons of deals and discounts recently, and for anyone who is looking to buy some in game items, the time is perfect right now. Even though GTA V has been out for around 4 years now, the player base is always rising and the game is still one of the best selling games every month.
For more updates, stay tuned.