Here we will show you how to change Apple Watch orientation. Let’s see how to set the orientation appropriately.
Steps to Change Apple Watch Orientation
To set Apple Watch’s orientation:
- Tap on the Settings on the Watch
- Open General
- Open the Orientation settings option
- You will get two options:
- Option for configuring the Watch according to left or right-handed user
- Second option for configuring the digital crown’s position. It can help you invert the display of the Apple Watch.
- Make the changes as per your desire
So whether you are a left-handed or a right-handed user, whether you want to do it for comfort or just for experiment, this guide will surely help you.