Here comes the latest smartphone from Huawei. Huawei P9 Featuring a dual-camera flagship with Leica certification Announced for 2016. Yes it’s has a pair of Leica-certified cameras. Let’s have a look at the features of this stunning new smartphone.
5.2-inch Huawei P9 Features
- 5.2-inch Huawei P9
- It has a traditional primary 12-megapixel camera
- Next to the traditional camera is another, monochrome 12-megapixel module.
- Slim, Nicely built
- Good performance
- Aluminum unibody case
- Battery: 3,000mAh battery
- USB: USB-C port
- RAM: 3GB
- Processor: octa-core Kirin 955 processor of Huawei’s own making
- Thickness: 6.95mm
- In Europe, the P9 will have space for a microSD card. The space for microSD card will be swapped for a second SIM slot in China and other Asian markets
Huawei P9 has an elegantly designed.
Another 5.5-inch Huawei P9 Plus model was also announced.
5.5-inch Huawei P9 Plus Features
- RAM: 4GB
- Internal Memory: 64GB (China will also get a bumped-up 128GB variant)
- Battery: 3,400mAh
- Display Technology: Super AMOLED
- Resolution: 1080p resolution.
- Has IR blaster
- Pressure-sensitive screen (Press Touch technology)
The P9 Plus will be available in May, in both Europe and Asia, while the smaller P9 will be on sale on both continents by the end of this month.
The Huawei P9 is priced at £449 in the UK with 32GB of storage and 3GB of RAM, while the Huawei P9 Plus will cost £549 with 64GB of storage and 4GB of RAM from mid-May.
[Source: The Verge]