Mate 8 is Huawei’s upcoming smartphone. New pictures revealing the back of the handset has been released. The new pictures show a round spot. This is fingerprint scanner similar to that present in Nexus 6P. The speaker grills were also spotted at the bottom of Huawei’s Mate 8 smartphone handset.
Other Features Revealed Till Date:
- The new Huawei smartphone has a thin design
- The handset has a metal frame
- It will be using Kirin 950 chip-set for high-performance
- 3GB or 4GB of RAM will be available
- 128GB storage
- Rear camera of 16 megapixel is rumored
- Battery of 4,100mAh
- It will have a 6-inch with 1080p AMOLED panel.
Huawei Mate 8 is all set to be launched on November 26.