Developed by Hangar Games and published by 2K Games, Mafia 3 is an action adventure video game currently available for Microsoft Windows, MacOS, PS4 and Xbox One. It is the third installment in the Mafia series and the first title for Hangar 13. It was released on 7 Oct 2016.
Mafia 3 Tips To Optimize Your Money Reserves And Make More
Who doesn’t want money? Well, here is a Optimize Your Money Reserves guide to make some! In the game, of course.
- Whenever your character dies, you lose half of your money so it is advised to carry little money and store the majority in your safe.
- Whenever you see a cash pile lying around, make sure to collect it, no matter how small as in the long run, its gonna lead to a good amount.
- Make sure to unlock Vito as quickly as possible. He gives you the ability to call someone to make your deposits in your safe.
- Always collect kickback money from rackets and make sure to take them from as many rackets as possible.
- Free ammo can be obtained from trucks. So, don’t spend too much on purchasing ammo.
- Have all the 3 associates working under you as soon as possible. Speak with Donovan at Barclay Mills, then at Tickfaw Harbour and finally at Downtown. Once that is done, a new set of tasks will unlock to take the territory. Chose Blackmail from the options of Construction and Blackmail.
- Rob the Dead Drops and follow the Bagmen to get money. You will come across Dead Drops while exploring Downtown and finding Bagmen.
- When you are driving in the city while following the Bagmen, a black car will appear marked in red on your map. Follow them until they stop. The situation will mostly be a deal gone wrong and you can act as the scavenger and pick up the lying piles of cash. There are more of these situations in the city. Find them for extra money.