According to developer Ghost Games, Need for Speed is getting a new patch later this month.
The upcoming Need for Speed patch addresses issues like AI rubber-banding which the players found very distracting. It also adds new features like Neons and Mirror functionality and new cars.
You can find the entire changelog below
Need for Speed patch changelog
- More balanced ‘AI Catch Up’
- New Wrap Editor features:
- Mirror functionality
- Improved colour picker
- Hoonicorn and Morohoshi-San Diablo
- Gifted upon completion of their respective narrative threads
- First look at neons
- Early in development version on Morohoshi-San’s Diablo
- REP increase 50-60
- 3x Trophies & Achievements
- New daily challenges
- x30 new pre-set wraps
- General bugs, tweaks and improvements
A hotfix was released previously for the Xbox One version which fixed the stuttering issue. Need for Speed is available for Xbox One and PS4 now. The PC version will be released in the first quarter of 2016.