A reminiscent of Harvest Moon, Stardew Valley is a farm simulator RPG game. Players need to look after their farms and become a part of Pelican Town by exploring various areas. There are tons of things to do to become the top farmer in the game.
This guide will show how to get an important resource namely clay.
Stardew Valley Guide: Getting Clay
Some resources in the game are used to craft items and upgrade tools. Clay is a valuable resource used to make a variety of items. For example, the silo, keg, and quality retaining soil all require clay.
- To find clay, the player needs to tilt the ground with a hoe.
- Do this anywhere between the farm and the beach.
- Mines are also a good place.
- Worm patches are particularly good for finding clay.
- These are little plots of land sticking out of the ground and three worms vibing on top of it.
- If the player finds a geode and takes it to the blacksmith, there’s a chance the player might obtain clay after the blacksmith has finished his work.