The latest patch for Assassin’s Creed Syndicate has dropped on PC. The Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Patch 1.31 for PC adds support for the recently launched Jack the Ripper DLC and fixes a couple of issues.
The patch fixes the cloth motion 30FPS limit which was pretty noticeable when playing the game at high frame rates. It can be toggled on or off from the new AC.ini parameter that’s been included in this patch.
Jack the Ripper DLC follows the Frye twins in pursuit of the infamous serial killer and his brutal assassinations.
Take a look at the detailed changelog of the Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Patch 1.31 for PC below:
- Added DLC Jack The Ripper support
- Added additional parameter to AC.ini for disabling cloth motion 30FPS limits
- Fixed crash in multi-monitor mode in London
- Fixed FXAA with enabled MSAA
- Fixed changing of display in fullscreen mode issues
- Fixed flickering panel in World Map
- Fixed various render issues
- Fixed several online issues
- Minor UI improvements
- Fixed a display issue with add-on price for the Season Pass owners
- Fixed an issue where sometimes The Ubisoft Club Rewards couldn’t be equipped right after redeeming them
- Fixed an issue in the Gang War activity where enemy NPCs would sometimes disappear after eliminating the gang leader
- Fixed an issue where it was sometimes possible to switch gear when the player was not supposed to
- Fixed an issue where switching characters could cause two instances of Evie to appear
- Fixed an issue where the “Letter from the Front“ collectibles would not appear on the minimap
- Fixed an issue with the brightness of the map in the “Strange Bed fellows” mission
- Fixed some collisions and navigation issues
- Fixed some icons issues
- Fixed an issue where the Kenway flag model would not appear after obtaining it
- Fixed an issue where, in some cases, the player would not always play his hurt animation
- Fixed an issue with ally stations that sometimes prevented the player from hiring them
- Fixed an issue in the “Change of Plans” mission where the gate from the sewers could be locked, thus blocking the player’s progression
- Fixed some issues with the player’s animations
- Fixed some issues where the player could get stuck in specific places
- Fixed an issue in the “Darwin kidnapping” mission where, in some cases, the player could not carry him anymore
- Improved performance and stability
The update is 440 MB on Uplay and 180 MB on Steam.