Destiny 2 is a multiplayer first-person shooter video game. This online-only game is developed by Bungle and in assistance, Vicarious Visions and High Moon Studios. It will be published by Activision in Sep 2017 for PS4 and Xbox One with a Microsoft Windows version scheduled to be released on 24 Oct 2017. It is the sequel to the 2014 Destiny game. The Destiny 2 console beta game is available to play right now. This article is about Destiny 2 Farm guide.
You will get new vendors and also new activities in the Farm Social Space. The new location of European Dead Zone features the Farm Social Space. This guide will describe everything about the farm.
Destiny 2 Guide: The Farm Guide Everything You Need to Know
The Farm will be accessible only for an hour during the beta on 23 July at these times.
- West Coast US: 10 AM PST
- East Coast US: 1 PM EST
- UK: 6 PM BST
- Europe: 7 PM CEST
The reason for it being only an hour is that they want to see how many players can be accommodated in The Farm at once. Also, note that most vendors will be offline during the beta and character progression won’t be available.
Destiny 2 Farm Features
- 26 players can be in The Farm at once, increasing this limit from 16 in the previous game.
- The Homecoming mission has to be completed first. Only then the Farm will get unlocked.
- The Farm will evolve over time, meaning new features will keep on getting added to it.
- NPC characters can come and go from the farm, tied to your in-game progression.
- Postmaster Darbl 55-30 and Cryptarch Tyra Karn – are the 2 vendors who are confirmed to be found in the farm.
- You can repair your sparrows and ships as you will find a hangar in the Farm.
- You can even score goals in the Farm. The Farm has a soccer pitch for that.
Read more: Destiny 2 Guide: Game Modes Guide