Destiny 2 is releasing for PC in October 2017. Here we will check out Destiny 2 Treasure Maps Locations for this week. Treasure maps, as the name implies, lead you to treasure chests scattered across the game worlds. Though treasure maps are useful, some chests are hidden very well. So this guide will show the locations of these treasure maps and chests in the game. Note that treasure maps available change each week.
Destiny 2 Treasure Maps Locations
To unlock this feature, you need to complete the main story first. Now, go to Cayde-6 which begins selling each Treasure Map. Each week, he gets a roster of five treasure maps for one planet, each on sale for 4800 Glimmer.
You can get different rewards from these chests including Rare and Legendary Gear. If you happen to get Letter Fragment or Schmoradic Cube, return both of them to Cayde. You will get nothing but that’s just for the present. As the game develops, you may get rewards for exchanging these items with Cayde.
This week’s set of treasure maps commenced on 17 Oct. Here are the locations of all five treasure chests on Titan.
1. So I chased the gang of Awoken thieves up to the Arcology. That bridge didn’t look too stable, and I’m not into methane baths, so I stashed what I had and picked up their trail inside.
Go to the path between The Rig and Solarium. The chest is at the start of the walkway on the Rig side.
2. This one is in some kind of wall. What was it with the Golden Age that they built walls around everything?
Go to the Solarium. Before going through the broken wall, turn left to see the chest in the far corner.
3. Mapping these pings to the latest from Sloane, looks like you’ll be tearing through some kind of ceiling garden. Good luck with that.
Go to the main opening area of the Solarium. Just after you go through the broken wall, go left through the doorway to a passage in green lighting. Continue and you will reach a tree in a glass container. You will see the chest on a ledge in the ceiling. You can use the overgrown ledges to climb up.
4. You know what I used to love about my rest stops on Titan? Walking into the Archology and thinking about it in its heyday. But then you get to thinking of how much we actually lost, and now the Hive just spawning everywhere… and the will to fight boils right back up.
Go to the main opening area of the Solarium. Just after you go through the broken wall, turn right to see the chest on the overgrown bank against the wall.
5. And just to amuse myself I would find natural x’s in any environment and stash something somewhere beneath them, just to be able to say those words to myself… ‘X marks the spot’.
Go to the main opening area of the Solarium. Just after you go through the broken wall, go through the doorway on the right corner. Reach Festering Halls. You will see the chest’s glow on a ledge. Use the ledge to your right and jump across. The chest is next to a red cross marked on the wall.