Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is an action role playing game. It is a stealth video game and has been set in the timeline two years after Human Revolution. In Mankind Divided, Adam Jensen return from the previous part game in the series Human Revolution. The game has got a large number of gamers playing it at the moment. However, few errors and issues have come up in the PC version. So here we have collected some of those errors and issues and their fixes to help you enjoy the game without interruptions. We suggest you to have a look at the system requirements for the game before you try the error fixes.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i3-2100 or AMD equivalent
OS: 64-bit Windows 7.1SP1 or above
Video Card: AMD Radeon HD 7870 (2GB) or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 (2GB)
Free Disk Space: 45GB
CPU: Intel Core i7-3770K or AMD FX 8350 Wraith
OS: Windows 10 64-bit
Video Card: AMD Radeon RX 480 – 1920 x 1080 or NVIDIA GTX 970 – 1920 x 1080
Free Disk Space: 55GB
How to Fix Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Errors: Crash, DLL Error, FPS Issue and More
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Download stuck at 99%
Try disabling the antivirus on your PC and then download the game.
Crash on startup Fix
1. Try lowering the graphic settings and running the game in Windowed mode. You can also turn off subtitles and deselect DLC content from the game’s properties in the library.
2. Update the drivers. If that does not help, try a fresh install of the drivers.
Deus Ex: mankind Divided Disk Write Error
On Steam, verifying the integrity of game cache files may help fix the issue.
Deus Ex: mankind Divided Flickering and Frame Drop Issue
You need to disable Steam overlay. Here is how to to do:
1. Open Steam Client.
2. Then click on Properties option of Deus Ex: mankind Divided.
3. Now there will be option for disable steam overlay, below general section.
You may also try the following to enhance the performance:
Turning off MSAA and Contact Hardening Shadows.
Enabling Exclusive Fullscreen.
Using 1080p resolution.
DLL Error Fix
Update DirectX and Microsoft Visual C++. If the error still persist, then you have to download the missing DLL files and place it in the game folder.
FPS Drop Fix (in game)
1. You need to go to the nvidia control panel and navigate to Manage 3D settings.
2. There in the drop down menu, click Power management mode.
3. Set this Prefer maximum performance
DirectX Error fix
Update the drivers and get the latest DirectX version.