An upcoming action adventure video game, Gravity Rush 2 is set to be released on 20 Jan 2017. It has already been released in some parts of the world for now. It is developed by SIE Japan Studio and Project Siren and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment for the PS4. The sequel to Gravity Rush, the game’s core gameplay mechanics is to allow the player to manipulate gravity, allowing unique navigational movements. Gems in the game allow Kat to level up and unlock her upgrades. This farming guide will show how to farm for these precious gems in the game.
Gravity Rush 2 Farming Guide
- Take on mining expeditions by speaking to Misai at the Banga Mining Boat.
- Find a site with a high number of gravity ores, at least a 100 and go there.
- This will give you a good chance to farm for gems and talismans.
Now, how to use these gems in Gravity Rush 2
Once you think you have collected enough of them, open up the Power Up menu. There will be six different upgrade categories. Here they are. With enough gems, you can upgrade all of them.
Upgrade Categories Gravity Rush 2
- Gravity Kick – Increases Gravity Kick Damage
- Gravity Slide – Increases Gravity Slide Damage
- Fighting Skill – Attacks that Don’t Consume Energy
- Stasis Field – Increases Item Pickup Radius and Statis Field
- Evasion – Increases Dodging Speed and Better Counterattacks
- Special Attacks – Increases Duration of Special Attacks and Let You Get More
You can find the complete Gravity Rush 2 Guide here.