LG’s Stylus 2 coming with ‘Nano-Coated’ Pen for Smart Scribbling has been announced just few days before the Mobile World Congress. The LG Stylus 2 is the next version of Lg G4 Stylus or you can call it LG G4 Stylo.
That variation on LG’s G4 lost the vanilla version’s top-notch camera, but bumped the screen size up from 5.5 inches to 5.7 inches, and included a stylus for note taking and doodles.
Major Features of LG Stylus 2
- Display: 5.7-inch display
- Back Camera: 13MP lens on the back
- Front Camera: 8MP
- Weight: 145 grams, 20 grams lighter than the G4 Stylo
- Thickness: 7.4 millimeters
- A much more advanced stylus
LG’s Stylus 2 Coming With ‘Nano-Coated’ Pen for Smart Scribbling is
- Thinner than its predecessor
- It will be fitted with a “nano-coated” tip
- The nano-coating is supposed to give a more real pen-like experience
- Nano-coating will also provide more accuracy when note taking and drawing
- When you take the stylus out of its holder, a Pen Pop menu will show up with shortcuts for different options such as memo writing or scanning apps.
The Mobile World Congress that is going to be held in Barcelona next week will have a lot to be present us much more information about this awesome smartphone and it smart stylus.