Today Microsoft released Groove music app Update for Windows Insiders. The updated version is 3.6.2084.0. The Groove app is available for Windows Insiders.
Below are the fixes that come with this Groove music app Update for Windows Insiders.
- The issue try to play music via your Groove Music Pass, i.e. error 0x8004C029. FIXED
- The issue which you face after signing up for a Groove Music Pass trial. Then you need to restart Groove so that the app to recognize the new subscription status. FIXED
- The issue of text on an artist’s details page being cutoff. FIXED
- The wrongly placed Now Playing list while using the narrator. is positioned in an unexpected place when navigating in item mode.
Below are some of the already known issues.
- When you hover over tracks in Now Playing on PC, you will not be able to see the usual controls. You need to right-click on the track to complete those actions.
- If you try to play music in Groove just after 2 minutes of logging into your PC, you will get playback error 0xc10100ae.
The Groove music app Update for Windows Insiders is available at the Windows Store.