Microsoft Released Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14328 for PC and Mobile. As mentioned by Windows, this build is a PC major build, there are many new features and improvements coming with this new build.
Features Added in Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14328
- Windows Ink
- Updated Start Experience
- Tablet mode improvements
- Cortana & Search Improvements
- Updated entry point for Action Center
- Improvements to Action Center & Notifications
- Updates to the Settings app
- Lock screen Improvements
- Updated Credential & UAC Dialog UI
- Updated Skype UWP Preview app
- Updated File Explorer icon
- Japanese IME Improvements
Here are the fixes done:
- Fixed the issue causing the Visual Studio emulator for Windows 10 Mobile and Hololens to fail with “An authentication error has occurred. The Local Security Authority cannot be contacted”. Developers should be able to use the emulator on this build.
- Fixed the issue causing the Xbox One Controller to lag and become hard to use when connected to your PC.
- Fixed an issue where the two factor authentication dialog wasn’t formatted correctly after an error is received.
When you open a second app in tablet mode, it will appear side-by-side with the first app (split-screen). When you close one of these apps, it should become full screen.
- Fixed an issue where default column widths for Task Manager were too narrow on high DPI devices.
- Fixed an issue where restarting your PC might become stuck on “Restarting…” screen rather than prompting “Are you sure you want to Restart?” when unsaved work is present.
- Updated the Shutdown Windows dialog to use a modern icon.
- Fixed an issue where you couldn’t see the Chinese Input Method Editor candidate list while in full screen mode for games, as well as resolved an issue where using it in the Settings search box would cause Settings to crash
- Fixed an issue that might result in a notification that cannot be dismissed.
- Fixed an issue resulting in overlapped icons and clipped text in File Explorer when display is using a very large font size.
- Fixed an issue causing Quicken to not launch. However, you will need to uninstall and reinstall Quicken to get out of a bad state.
- Fixed known issues for PC