The following steps may help you if you are searching for How to Fix Can Not Set DEP Attributes On 64-bit Executables.
How to Fix Can Not Set DEP Attributes On 64-bit Executables
- Click Start
- Then right click on Computer
- Select Properties
- Click on Advanced System Settings
- Go to the Advanced Tab
- Click Settings in the Performance section
- Now select the Data Execution Protection tab
- Click the Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select option
- Then click the Add button
- Browse or navigate to C:\Windows\System32\dllhost.exe
- Now click open
- Click OK on the warning message that prompt
- Click Apply or OK
- That’s all you need to do.
This is should the issue. If still you face the same problem, you may need to do a clean boot.