Nioh, RPG, developed by Team Ninja for the PS4, released in February 2017 and published by Koei Tecmo in Japan and by Sony Interactive Entertainment globally. The game’s plot is set in the 1600s, in a fictionalized world during the Sengoku period when Japan was in the midst of a civil war prior to the ascension of the Tokugawa shogunate. The player basically has to navigate different levels and defeat various monsters in the game. This Play Co-op guide will show how to summon other players in the game.
The game offers you an option of summoning other players for help in your game. You need to make sure your internet connection is active for this feature. Its easier to beat the bosses in the game with other players.
How To Play Co-op in Nioh
To beat a level with a friend, follow the steps below.
- Click the base icon on the main map.
- Select Torii Gate in the menu.
- Choose Yokai Realm With A Companion.
To summon a player, follow the steps below.
- Select the Summon Visitor option from the shrine.
- Select the number of ochoko cups you want to offer.
To get summoned by other players, follow the steps below.
- Click the temple icon on the map.
- Chose Torii Gate from the menu.
- Select Random Encounters.
You can even protect yourself with a password to avoid getting summoned by random players. Only one player can be summoned at a time.
You can find the complete Nioh guide here.