If you are looking for adding amount to your Steam Wallet, but doesn’t have much on your prepaid card, then here is the solution.
By default, Valve will allows you to add funds in increments of $5 to your Steam account. However let’s find out the other ways to add amount to the wallet.
How to Add Any Amount of Currency to Steam Wallet
Option 1: Enhanced Steam
The Enhanced Steam browser extension is available for Chrome, Firefox and Opera.
1. Go to the Enhanced Steam extension’s download page .
2. Download it and install it.
3. Then go to Steam’s Add Funds page.
4. In the text box that you can see below the $5 option, enter the amount you wish to add to your Steam Wallet.
5. Then click Add Funds.
1. Go to Steam’s Add Funds page.
3. Then type in
submitAddFunds(x), where x is the amount of money you want to add in cents. When you click the $5 button, it calls
submitAddFunds(500), to add $14.51, enter
submitAddFunds(1451), to the box. Maximum is $500.
4. The press Enter. You will be navigated to the checkout page.