Android Marshmallow users have faced battery drain issues while being connected to Wi-Fi. This issue is commonly found in all the devices. So without making any delay let’s take a look at How to Fix Android Marshmallow Wifi Battery Draining.
How to Fix Android Marshmallow Wifi Battery Draining
- Open App Drawer and select Settings.
- Then select Wi-Fi.
- Now on the top right corner, there will be stacked dots, tap on it.
- Then select Advanced.
- Now tap Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep.
- When prompted, select Never.
- Now close and open settings again and then search and select Location.
- The tap on Mode and select Device only.
- Press the Back button.
- Now tap the stacked dots visible at the top right corner of the screen.
- Select Scanning
- Now you have to disable Wi-Fi scanning
This will reduce the Wi-Fi power consumption, giving you much better battery life. If you want GPS, then simply go to Location -> Mode -> Select High Accuracy.
Till a new update comes with a fix to this issue, the above steps will resolve the problem.