PUBG Lite for the subcontinent is almost here and we can’t keep calm. The game was initially released in SEA regions and Brazil and has been like that for quite some time. Meanwhile, Indian fans have used VPN softwares to play the game on their PCs and laptops. Although, it was a smooth experience performance wise but they faced high ping issues which literally made the multiplayer game unplayable.
Thankfully, PUBG Corporation has been gearing up to setup servers in India which will finally go live on July 4th. The developers have announced that the beta servers will be functional from July 4th midnight in the following countries.
- Sri Lanka
If you’re in one of these countries then you’ll be good to go. There’s also reports that the game can be launched in Hindi language which will be quite interesting. The game will be available to people who pre-register for the game before its launch. Here’s how you can Pre-register yourself now.
Now, if you’ve pre-registered, let’s see how you can download the game.
- Head over to this page and click on Download.
- Once the download finishes, go to your Downloads folder and right click the PUBG-Lite-Setup.exe and click Run as Administrator.
- Follow the on-screen installation steps and click Finish after it finishes.
- You’ll find the PUBG Lite shortcut on the Desktop. Run it as Administrator and Login using your ID and password. Make sure you use the same login credentials which was used during Pre-registration.
- Finally click on the big orange Download button to start. The size is around 2.3GB so it might take a while. Once you’re finished, you need to wait till the servers go online.
PUBG Lite is a toned downed version of the PUBG PC. It’ll be a free-to-play game with low system requirements with support for on-board graphics chips as well. You can check out the system requirements here.